Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 07-06-2017 09:41:30

Sandy
Nouveau membre

The client service was fabulous as always

These types of shoes(click cheap air max 2017) are super adorable, but I would not suggest them for long distance walking/running. I had a trip overseas as well as wanted a pair of simple, dark sneakers to wear since I realized I'd be walking around a great deal. At first they were fine, however after day 2 or 3, the actual sneakers became uncomfortable with regard to my feet. Normally, the feet are quite narrow, therefore narrow shoes don't usually bother me. However , in the end that walking, my ft ached horribly, and the shoe tightness became very obvious. They also didn't have the greatest inserts for walking lengthy distances and my ft bottoms ached. For regular, everyday wear, these shoes are fine. Again, I had been walking a lot in them for any week-long trip. However , if you plan to be active for hours at a stretch, these may not be the best. We still think they're adorable though, and I love the design on my feet. I will still put them on! Some info on my ft for those who want to compare: -- Size 11 women's -- my feet and shins are narrow, but I usually wear a medium thickness shoe - I'm flatfooted with no arch, and I overprotonate.

These shoes are beautiful. They look like the perfect set of workout air max thea cheap shoes but are extremely painful. I don't have a broad foot and have never experienced the need to buy wide shoe sizes and I didn't believe this would be the exception however they were too tight round the area right above the toes and that caused the foot to hurt as well as swell up a little for many days after wearing them. Therefore I wouldn't recommend these to anyone although, like We said, they are gorgeous. The client service was fabulous as always!

I love these nike air max 90 shoes! They may be very stylish and cute. But I wouldn't recommend all of them for running or physical exercise though (get real operating shoes! ). I just put on these casually or on holiday. I wore these on the 6 week trip all through Europe last summer because my main walking shoes, and they were great simply because they're comfortable AND can be outfitted slightly up for a sporty/cute look. Very functional. Constantly really wear "cute shoes" (flats/sandals/flipflops/heels) due to my feet bunion and ankle issues unless they have a lot of assistance, so these shoes had been my go-to. I have big feet require shoes make my ft look smaller, like a dimension 7. I actually just purchased my third pair simply because I destroyed my very first pair on my vacation a year ago, and will be doing the same in order to my second pair in some weeks. These shoes attempt a little small. I put on 8 or 8. five normally, but wear the 9 in these.

I bought these to be an everyday informal nike air max 90 essential shoe that looks great with normal clothes (not just athletic or athleisure clothing) and for comfy journey shoes. My primary physical exercise shoe are my Creeks, which I tend to need to put on with running or whenever standing/walking for long periods of time otherwise my hips/knees/back get a small achy as I tend to be a good underpronator. These shoes look solid and are pretty comfortable. We don't think I could wear them allllll day when I'm to me but for shorter periods these types of work! They look good along with jeans and casual put on. I bought a size ten, which is the size I usually purchase for running shoes as they need to be a little reduce for me. Normally I purchase a 9. 5 in Nike. These turned out to be a little comfortable as a 10 with no shake room. If I were buying these for running, I might have to go a half dimension up. Overall, I am pleased with my purchase and these tend to be exactly what I wanted them to become!

I love thr style and appear of this nike 2017 air max shoe, and I truly tried to make it work, but they are as well uncomfortable. Very, very thin, even after ordering half a dimension up. But then they're too much time, so with every step I can see my big toe poking the actual mesh that covers the actual toe area. Too long as well as too narrow... sadly, We are returning these beautiful canoes.

Pied de page des forums